Friday, March 6, 2009

moshi~ moshi~


hye everyone!! welcome to my errr don know how many blogs i have already..hahaha.. dats da problem when u r not really serious in blogging.Photobucket but recently, i've decided to stay on dis one blog, more to my online diaries or we call it "niki" in japanese.

enuff about dat..lemme tell u a bit about myself. name given is N.A.J.I.H.A.H. as simple as dat.i'm always grateful to hv such a short name coz it's easy to write..hahaha lame is it?ppl call me "gha" pronounced as "jiha" not "gaa" as ppl always do. i was born on 11th of April 1989 which mean i'm turning 20 dis year...oh nooo..i'm dat old already..Photobuckethee no offence..it's just dat i like da word "teen" at the back like "9teen" not "twenty"...i'm from kelantan n previously i studied in kedah matriculation college takin physics. now now,dis is interestin.why on earth wud a science stream students take arts or to be more specific English Language Study?? well, simple, coz i love English..!

i'll tell more about my family in the next next post.. talkin bout my personality.. i'm a very quiet person but not sombong okay.it's just dat i need some extra time to get close to other ppl. n once u know me well, u cn see da difference, another side of me dat is never revealed to da public.hahaha..ask ying if u are curious coz she's been with me 24/7 ever since da first day i registered here.she knows me best,right ying? hee...Photobucket

about dis blog. actually Datin asked us to come up with a theme, or something dat we wanna challenge. hmm i don hv any particular thing dat i like coz i juz randomly like anything. i like cooking. i like photo editing. i like blog-hopping. i like blogging. i like movies. since i've decorated my blog with da so-called girlish layout, i think i'll make my blog as a "all about girls" blog.. yaaaa..Photobucket since a girl can cook.. a girl can edit da photos.. hahaha.. anything related to girls i'll post 'em here..sorry boys but u cn still learn something about girls

truly,

0 comments on "moshi~ moshi~"

Post a Comment

i can see you~ (0_o)

wanna earn some money?? click*

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    counter

     

    gha's workshop Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez